Montana Ale Works Points Championship

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2006 season.
fastneons
Overlord

Montana Ale Works Points Championship

Postby fastneons » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:58 am

I am proud to announce that Montana Ale Works is now sponsoring our points championships. All first place finishers in the three classes(FTD, PAX, and Ladies FTD) will receive a $25 gift certificate to Montana Ale Works, the day of the event. Then at the end of the year, all first place finishers in the three championships will be awarded a $50 gift certificate. Let me the first to say thank you Montana Ale Works, and remember to support our sponsorer.

Now let me clear up how the championship will work. Everyone who competes will receive one point per event they enter. Then first through tenth places will receive award points in decending amounts (15,12,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2), but don't forget, they also get the one participation point on top of these numbers. We will track the top 5 in the points championship on the homepage, but don't worry, we will be tracking everyones points. Also, there will be nine points events (the next two day helena test and tune will not count), starting with the 4/9 Helena event that just passed, but your lowest two points finishes will be dropped. This will allow drivers to miss at least two events with no penalty. Please also note that the tie breaker, if needed, will be the highest droped score, up to two if needed. If you have any questions go ahead and e-mail me at fastneons@yahoo.com
Last edited by fastneons on Mon May 29, 2006 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2002 Porsche 911....almost as fast as an srt4

JoeE
Drover

Postby JoeE » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:14 pm

Soooo...
Do we have to wait until the December meeting to find out the final results of the championship? 8)
Joe
1991 911 grey goober

Return to “Autocross 2006”