Killer AutoX Car for Sale - Got Money? Gauranteed Go-Fffast!

Post your goodies for sale here, or shop around.
Reinman
noob

Killer AutoX Car for Sale - Got Money? Gauranteed Go-Fffast!

Postby Reinman » Thu May 07, 2015 4:27 pm

I have a sweet (and VICIOUS) 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR with only 16,400 on the clock... It is a 4dr Silver Sedan with a 2.0l DOHC I4 MIVEC Intercooled Turbo (twin scroll), and S-AWC ,three mode AWD Control (Tarmac-Gravel-Snow). Big Brembo Brakes, Rear Air Diffuser, Rear Mount Battery, Inverted Front Shock Absorbers, Front Strut Tower Bar, Front & Rear Stabilizer Bars, Front Helical Limited Slip Differential, Active Center Differential, Active YAW Control Rear Differential. 5spd-OD Transmission, 245/40R 18 Tires on Alloy Rims.

The car is in perfect condition and drives amply more perfect than you would expect.

To see this rolling work of art, call Denny Menholt Honda, 406-587-0761 and ask for Rein D. Gillstrom to schedule an appointment and a personalized run-through of the car. Serious and realistic seekers will be invited to a controlled and chaperoned test drive. You can also call Rein on his personal cell phone for more details at 406-451-8099.

Investing in your auto enthusiasts future will only set you ahead $30,900.00. Quality trade-ins are welcome!

A couple of photos will be uploaded tomorrow 05/08/15.

This is a stunning automobile for the serious heart that loves more than performance!
Attachments
Evo 2.JPG
Evo 2.JPG (65.65 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
Evo 1.JPG
Evo 1.JPG (75.87 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
Definition of the nastiest word ever . . .
PROCRASTINATION: It will steal your future and rob you of your destiny.

1977 BMW 320i Wide-body Conversion

Return to “Classifieds”