1967 Camaro; competition car set up for SCCA Autocrossing (C/P). Not a show queen, but a proven, solid, complete, and very competitive car that is also fully restorable if you choose. Many, many spares available.
Chassis and 327 engine numbers matching; this car has a TH 350 3.73 10-bolt post rear gear.
• Car is currently gutted with a professionally installed roll bar and 5-point harness
• 327 small-journal steel crank engine, Z-28 pan and pump, forged pistons, Z-28 cam and GM aluminum intake, shorty headers into an open track exhaust, Pertronix ignition, 600 Holley DP, LT-1 GM aluminum dripper valve covers, new roller timing set; poly engine and tranny mounts. Very reliable, never hurt.
• TH 350 trans with fresh build, Hurst ratchet shifter and big cooler, new TCI 10”” converter and smaller flywheel yet to be installed. New aluminum radiator.
• Koni adjustable shocks all around, solid subframe mounts
• Global West front springs and Delrin A-arm bushings top and bottom, NOS GM Tuftrided ball joints, spindle extenders, Delco 4 piston front brakes with extra new rotors; quick ratio power steering and power brakes (rear drums), HD relay rod, large front sway bar, rear sway bar
• 4” fiberglass lift-off hood with additional fiberglass L-88 style hood and two flat steel hoods included
• New windshield; all glass still in the car so it’s weatherproof
• 15x8 Chevy rally wheels with BF Goodrich tires for towing, storage, or track; comes with Basset 15x10 Inertia Advantage front wheels with Hoosiers and a fresh pair of spare front tires; 15x12 rears, with Avon slicks
• Electric Carter fuel pump near tank, rear-mounted battery with disconnect switch, interior-mounted fire extinguisher meets hillclimb specs, rollover valve in fuel filler neck
• Extras and spares include many of the original parts removed, extra fiberglass racing seat with upholstery and harnesses, fiberglass front fenders, custom tow bar, extra TH 350, extra non-posi rear axle assembly, extra passenger door skin
• Never wrecked, this car needs a nice paint job to look as good as it runs. Fun, fast, and agile (2800 pounds w/o driver).
• Clear title
Car is in Great Falls, Montana; I will deliver anywhere in the state. $10,000; no tire kickers, please.
Post your goodies for sale here, or shop around.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest