Evo/AutoX Details

General Discussion for SWMT SCCA
Mel Kuipers
Sr. NooB

Evo/AutoX Details

Postby Mel Kuipers » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

I sent the following to the leaders of this coming weekend, but will post it here as well in case someone else needs to chime in:

....just five more naps and a wakeup!!!! ...please let me know if I need to run to Bozeman to pick anything up...I will come up mid pm Friday and be there the weekend....I have the event box, but figure Friday night can run to WMT or so to pickup water, markers and other missing items....I don't know who has the business box, generator, timing gear, loaner helmets etc...over the course of the week I could go to Bozeman and retrieve that stuff but will only do it if needed....at this time I plan to take my pu and covered trailer, so should have plenty of room to move equipment...I did hear that Will needs help moving the new timing board....if that is true let me know and I will try contact him for getting it....will also post this message on line so others can chime in if appropriate...happy trails...Melo
Mel Kuipers

Jmudge
Underlord

Re: Evo/AutoX Details

Postby Jmudge » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am

I believe Alex has the new range extenders, so one of us will have to go pick those up. Didn't Joe have the boxes? I thought he brought them to our meeting. I have the computer. As for the rest, no idea. Might be worth a trip to the van to see what's there.
Jonathan Mudge
Assistant to the Regional Executive
2013 Thion FR-Eth #193 STX. A white one.

mdlfCRXs
Lord

Postby mdlfCRXs » Tue May 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Russ may have the box?
J. Rose
Club Regional Executive-2016
Butte-Thats right
FR-S in STX

Mel Kuipers
Sr. NooB

Postby Mel Kuipers » Tue May 01, 2018 1:59 pm

I have the event box with the money bag. I do not have the three drawer file box which I assume must be in the van.
Mel Kuipers

Alex
Lord

Postby Alex » Wed May 02, 2018 6:19 am

Jmudge wrote:I believe Alex has the new range extenders, so one of us will have to go pick those up. Didn't Joe have the boxes? I thought he brought them to our meeting. I have the computer. As for the rest, no idea. Might be worth a trip to the van to see what's there.

So, small issue with the antennas... I finally opened the boxes a couple of days ago, and discovered that they only shipped me the tri-pods, not the actual antennas! I emailed SPS and they said they would get them shipped ASAP, but I'm not sure how soon that is.
'91 MR2 V6 - Why do I keep taking this thing apart?!?
'89 MR2 N/A - Needs a little work.

Jmudge
Underlord

Postby Jmudge » Wed May 02, 2018 10:26 am

That's unfortunate. Not the end of the world if they don't come.
Jonathan Mudge
Assistant to the Regional Executive
2013 Thion FR-Eth #193 STX. A white one.

Return to “Solo 2018”