Club winter party and awards gathering

SWMT SCCA Auto-Cross discussion
mdlfCRXs
Lord

Club winter party and awards gathering

Postby mdlfCRXs » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:22 pm

It’s official- We have a date for the SWMTSCCA Club awards party. The party is set for January 25, 5:30 to 9:00pm, at Map Brewing 510 Manley Road in Bozeman.

We have reserved the upstairs Mezzanine Room for our winter gathering, celebration of our clubs top performers, and to generally visit and have a good time. I have notified the Brewery that we will be ordering dinner from their Northside Grille. The Grille serves reasonably priced salads, sandwiches and burgers. The brewery will also have beer and other drinks available.

I hope to see everyone that has raced with us to come by and share in the fun. Spouses and friends are welcome. We will tell tall tales about how we remember the past season, and declare our plans and goals for next season!

In preparation for the party I would like everyone to send me any digital photos they have of autocross events, cars, fun car related stuff. I want to put together a slide show we can view as we visit through the evening.

See you all there!

To get to Map Brewing take North 7th Avenue north of I-90, turn right (east) on West Griffin Drive just past the interstate, in a few blocks turn left (north) on Manley Road, the road bends left then right, Map Brewing will be on the right.

http://www.mapbrewing.com/
J. Rose
Club Regional Executive-2016
Butte-Thats right
FR-S in STX

Return to “Solo 2016”