* “Solo Stats,” The Solo Nationals record book, will soon be ready to go to the printer. In time for Christmas.
* Sections include a short history of solo and Nationals Highlights 1973-2016, Nationals records top-10s, a list of all champions (including supplemental classes and “national winners”), champions and winners by region/division, the Silver Circle (drivers who’ve done 25 or more events), the Who’s Who (unofficial top 10% points rankings), and the Alpha Lists – Nationals competition records of all 8,734 drivers who have ever rolled a wheel onto a Nationals course.
* Also Your Personal Record, every run you’ve made, every cone you hit, every record item of which you’re a part.
* Available in hardcopy ($49), PDF on CD ($42) or e-mailed ($40). Or combo of book + CD for $77).
* Just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell me what version you want. Give me a mailing address or e-mail. I’ll send the book with an invoice. Shipping early December.
* If it’s to be a gift, tell me who to make the Personal Record for.
SWMT SCCA Auto-Cross discussion
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests