Less than one week to Club Party Jan 25

SWMT SCCA Auto-Cross discussion
mdlfCRXs
Lord

Less than one week to Club Party Jan 25

Postby mdlfCRXs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:02 pm

A reminder that is it is less than one week to the SWMTSCCA winter gathering and awards recognition party. The Party is Wednesday January 25 at 5:30 at Map Brewing upstairs. We have arranged for a taco bar and some appetizers for a nominal price, I am estimating $12-$15, or you can order from their menu.

We have awards to present to drivers for the following categories:

- Driver of the year. This is meant to go to the driver who not only got good results over the season but also showed real sportsmanship and volunteerism.

- Rookie of the year. This award is meant to go to the driver who just started competing this season.

- Most improved. This one is pretty obvious......who do you feel really stepped up their driving this year?

- The Golden Pork Chop. This hard earned and prestigious "award" goes to the driver who did the silliest thing this past season. Who did you see do something over the top silly?

We are looking for nominations for these categories, if you know of someone deserving let us know here or email me with the name. Anyone who has raced with us is eligible. Nominate someone deserving.

We will also have drawings for all attendees for a few useful items for racers or car owners.

I have a special request to racers. I am putting together a slideshow of autocross events, other car themed events you have attended or just plain car photos to display on a screen while we are visiting. If you have photos you would like to share PLEASE send them to me, this could be a fun way stay in touch with our sport. Send digital photos to me through Google Drive. Post you pictures and share to me at:

jc47rose at gmail.com

This link explains how to share files. Start a folder in Google Drives and post your pictures and share to my email, then I can retrieve them from there by signing in.
https://support.google.com/drive/answer ... ic=7000947

Spread the word to all your racer friends.

We hope to see you there. If nothing else, come by to see who wins the Golden Pork Chop! The stories behind these are pretty interesting.

To get to Map Brewing take North 7th Avenue north of I-90, turn right (east) on West Griffin Drive just past the interstate, in a few blocks turn left (north) on Manley Road, the road bends left then right, Map Brewing will be on the right, 510 Manley Road.

http://www.mapbrewing.com/
J. Rose
Club Regional Executive-2016
Butte-The Political Power Center
FR-S in STX, the other white one.

Return to “Solo 2016”