Registration for the Tire Rack SCCA Rocky Mountain Match Tour is open!
Rocky Mountain Solo has a lot of exciting things to go along with this event! We've been working hard to make this event one to remember!
There will be manufacturer contingencies, and the Match Tour offers cash prizes as well!
To help us celebrate the inaugural year of the Match Tour, our friends at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb have partnered up with us to help make this an even more exciting weekend! The Hill Climb takes place the weekend after the Match Tour, so it's an unmatched opportunity for a full week of motorsports in Colorado!
In addition to a great, brand-new kind of National Event, here are some of the things we have in store for you!
- Pikes Peak International Hill Climb stars, including Paul Dallenbach and Cody Loveland will be on hand with their cars for meet'n'greet opportunities.
- On Friday, both a Test'n'Tune and an Evolution Advantage School will be offered.
- Food vendors will be available throughout all three days, with dinner provided as part of the entry fee Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Big Wheel ProSolo event
- Rocky Mountain Solo's signature Bourbon Slushies and beer
Pace-car led parade laps around the infield road courses at Pikes Peak International Raceway Friday evening ($10 fee, limited availability, first come- first serve. Rules and procedures set and strictly enforced by PPIR.)
- Free overnight camping is allowed at PPIR
- T-shirts now available for pre-order!
- Door prizes
There is an entry cap on the event, so sign up soon! This isn't one you'll want to miss!