Commons 9/8 course map.

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2012 season.
DaveMk1
Lord

Commons 9/8 course map.

Postby DaveMk1 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Hey,

Here is the course we intend to run this coming Saturday - all the usual caveats apply.

The course starts in the usual place but makes a hard left turn right out of the gate and then goes clockwise on the outer loop for 1 1/2 laps until the driver gets to the bypass in the lower right of the image. The driver will follow the bypass line that leads back into the outer loop but in the opposite direction. They will then follow that along counter clockwise until they get the the finish stretch where they will go straight and finish.

This is the same concept as we've run here many times but the layout is a bit different. The layout is different for two reasons - one I don't want to get bored running the same course too many times and secondly we wanted the finish to be pointed in the opposite direction from how we had been running it so that they would finish their run and pull right off the course without having to make a big loop and turn around. This should save us a good bit of time and make for more runs for everyone.

So take a good look and let me know if you have any questions.

Saturday looks to be sunny and warm - see you then.

Dave
Dave K
2014 Westfield Mega S2000
Now on a diet and working on adding just a bit of muscle.

Mel Kuipers
Sr. NooB

Re: Commons 9/8 course map.

Postby Mel Kuipers » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:50 am

nice and smooth...looks to be a fun course...I am impressed how you take a good thing, tweak it and it is better...thanks Dave
Mel Kuipers

themobtheory
noob

Re: Commons 9/8 course map.

Postby themobtheory » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 pm

looks great, dave! see you guys in the AM!

Return to “Solo 2012”