VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL ROOM RATES FOR HELENA

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2012 season.
Jeff Thill
noob

VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL ROOM RATES FOR HELENA

Postby Jeff Thill » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 pm

I have negotiated a very special room rate with the Shilo Inn for all SCCA racers. When reserving a room, please let them know that you are a part of the SCCA and you will only pay $69.00 per night (plus tax). This is very very deeply discounted from their normal rates ranging from $90 - $120. All rooms have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee, ironing board and iron, continental breakfast, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room. I know there might be a cheaper rate out there but the Shilo Inn has 95% brand new pillow top beds!! And they are currently replacing the old ones. Even if you have a favorite hotel, why not save some money and stay here? Here is their info. Check out their web site as well and look at the pictures of the hotel.

2020 Prospect Avenue Helena, MT 59601 (406) 442-0320

http://www.shiloinns.com/search_results.asp?PI=RHEMT

Jeff Thill
noob

Re: VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL ROOM RATES FOR HELENA

Postby Jeff Thill » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:17 pm

I spoke to the Shilo Inn yesterday and they still had rooms available. Just in case anyone is interested. All rooms have a fridge, microwave, and almost all the rooms have new beds. Plus there is a pool to cool off in and a hot tub to ease your aches and pains.

Return to “Solo 2012”