Possible ID vs MT meet

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2011 season.
dgoetz
noob

Possible ID vs MT meet

Postby dgoetz » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:37 am

The EIRSCCA wants to hold an event or events at Helena. How we would like it to work is Mt host it one day and Id host it the next. We would want to rent, share profit or come to some understanding to use your trailer and equipment. What do you think?

kjohnson
Lord

Re: Possible ID vs MT meet

Postby kjohnson » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am

Well, the trailer and cones in Helena aren't ours, they belong to the Big Sky Region who have generously allowed us to use them. We haul our own timing equipment up with us. You would have to ask them about borrowing said trailer and cones (I can give you some contact info for them if you need). We can discuss within our club the use of our timing stuff if you need that.

Having said that... I'm sure you could count on a few of us to be there. We have a few people who regularly attend Helena events, but it seems like the more often events are there the fewer people show up. Let us know the details, hopefully lots of our members will chime in here and show support.
'72 Datsun 240Z - With full interior.

DaveMk1
Lord

Postby DaveMk1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:17 pm

I like the idea and if you pull it off I'll be there.

dave
Dave K
2014 Westfield Mega S2000
Now on a diet and working on adding just a bit of muscle.

dgoetz
noob

Postby dgoetz » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:47 am

Last season you had at least one, one day event at Helena, we could do the Sunday event for example. That would not add another event or if you have a site in Bozeman that would work we would be up for that.

Return to “Solo 2011”