Top Gun 2011.

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2011 season.
DaveMk1
Lord

Re: Top Gun 2011.

Postby DaveMk1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 pm

BluToyBoy wrote:Cossie looks great!!

The Cossie! Eggsellent.

I heart that car.

dave
Dave K
2014 Westfield Mega S2000
Now on a diet and working on adding just a bit of muscle.

MrBlue
noob

Postby MrBlue » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 am

Thank you to all those that attended.... Were sorry and it was unfortunately that we had all the timing light issues :x ; we hadn't had any issues all year... The reboot after the first heat fixed the display board and moving the finish sensors closer together seemed to stop the false trips we were experiencing... at the end of the day of course... :lol:
We hope you all enjoyed the lunch and the course was ok for what little you got to run on it... Thanks Again
Drive it like U stole it.
Enjoy today.... Tommorow may never come!

mdlfCRXs
Lord

Postby mdlfCRXs » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 am

Great Job Blue and crew. The class times were much closer together than I thought they would be. The course was fun and challenging for all I think. I like the MT Challenge series because each club comes in with a different course style making it a more all around event.

Sorry about the computer issues, that is a real pain to manage. There must be something in that software that senses big events and causes the trouble.

Next year we need to find more for Blue to do so he doesn't get bored. You held up well "stay thirsty my friend". Sorry you didn't win the Cone Killer Award, I know how you cherish it.
J. Rose
Club Regional Executive-2016
Butte-Thats right
FR-S in STX

mtgeekman
Underlord

Postby mtgeekman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 am

Thanks for the great event, I am sorry I didn't make it back on sunday, the car was acting 'funky' and not in a good way, i think that might have been a bit too much stress on the old battery pack.

I did have a lot of fun though.

MrBlue
noob

Postby MrBlue » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks for the complement... It sucks when u put a lot of effort into something and issues like that arise... I was getting a little bored standing around :lol: it was ironic because i am usually having to work on the cars and they didn't give me any problems... this weekend... I will try to get the results posted soon...
Drive it like U stole it.

Enjoy today.... Tommorow may never come!

Return to “Solo 2011”