MSU course - 7/10/11

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2011 season.
DaveMk1
Lord

MSU course - 7/10/11

Postby DaveMk1 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:27 am

Hey,

Here is the course we intend to run this weekend. Just like before things may change a little, or even a lot, once the cones are in place due to flow or safety concerns...........but with any luck it will look like this.

The start finish is at the bottom of the image (and directly across the lot from where we had set the S/F in the past events) and the driver will start by heading to the left. The driver will then head around the course clockwise and pass through the S/F and continue as the first lap. He will follow the course around again and the 2nd time through the S/F he will bear right on the green bypass line which will put him on the course headed in the opposite direction. He will then continue backward to the S/F to break the lights and finish. So 2nd lap will have the driver bear right when passing through the S/F gate and that's that.

So study up and print yourself a copy to walk the course with and make notes on. I will have some copies printed out for folks to take but doubt I will have enough for everyone. So print your own copy to have.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you on sunny Sunday.

Dave
Dave K
2014 Westfield Mega S2000
Now on a diet and working on adding just a bit of muscle.

Alex
Lord

Re: MSU course - 7/10/11

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Results are up.
'91 MR2 V6 - Why do I keep taking this thing apart?!?
'89 MR2 N/A - Needs a little work.

findurpath
Underlord

Postby findurpath » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Alex wrote:Results are up.

Wow, awesome. That was super quick, like your car! :D Thanks again for letting me ride along.

What a fun day it was!
"Can you check if those people are done with their guac?" - Joe Evers

nickjones07GT
noob

Postby nickjones07GT » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Great course layout. Everything flowed nicely today and I liked getting done early. We should try for that again.
Nicholas Jones
'07 Mustang GT --- "Deployment Present"

Return to “Solo 2011”