Deep thoughts 2011.

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2011 season.
kjohnson
Lord

Re: Deep thoughts 2011.

Postby kjohnson » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 am

In order to level the playing field I'd like to propose that for all Porshes and Lotuses (Loti) should have blocks of concrete instead of stickers.
'72 Datsun 240Z - With full interior.

DaveMk1
Lord

Postby DaveMk1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 am

kjohnson wrote:In order to level the playing field I'd like to propose that for all Porshes and Lotuses (Loti) should have blocks of concrete instead of stickers.

We have them - Hello! There are in our helmets!

dave
Dave K
2014 Westfield Mega S2000
Now on a diet and working on adding just a bit of muscle.

mdlfCRXs
Lord

Postby mdlfCRXs » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 am

JoeE wrote:
Mel Kuipers wrote:my partner had another idea for awards---use stickers like the college football players wear on their helmets...these could then be displayed in such a fashion that would make the others drivers jealous on the grid

Kill stickers, I like it.

DaveMk1 wrote:Do they make fiberglass magnets? If not then stuff would just fall to the ground and I would be sad.

Don't worry, I have taken care of that. I did you a favor and went into your storage unit and glued some 1/2" thick steel plates in your doors. Now you can use magnetic numbers and stickers and stuff.
You don't have to thank me, just fill my beer glass with IPA.

If Joe's excellent idea doesn't work out watch late night television, I bet they are selling fiberglass magnets! I might have to get one of those Power-bracelets, just by wearing it on your wrist you become much,...,much stronger. They showed it on TV, it must be real.

If not I am sure nails go right through fiberglass. This is a great club, so much help.
J. Rose
Club Regional Executive-2016
Butte-Thats right
FR-S in STX

mdlfCRXs
Lord

Postby mdlfCRXs » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 am

kjohnson wrote:In order to level the playing field I'd like to propose that for all Porshes and Lotuses (Loti) should have blocks of concrete instead of stickers.

Sounds fair to me, do we need a motion, or can we vote online now? All in favor-
J. Rose
Club Regional Executive-2016
Butte-Thats right
FR-S in STX

Return to “Solo 2011”