Heads Up!

Southwest Montana SCCA discussions for the 2003 season.
JoeE
Drover

Heads Up!

Postby JoeE » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:35 pm

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that we will be having a meeting this fall. What's that? A meeting? We don't have meetings...
It is time to get together and tell some stories, elect some new officers, and have a generally good time. We will probably do something like meet somewhere quiet for an official meeting to discuss the state of the club, officers, and stuff. We would then adjourn to somewhere with food and drink (you know like rootbeer and lemonade :wink: ).
So please spread the word and check the website and here for more info.
If anybody has any suggestions for meeting sites, post 'em up.
Joe
1991 911 grey goober

webmaster
Site Admin

Postby webmaster » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:30 am

Columbos in bozeman? They also have food, rootbeer and lemonade :D

In addition to stories and elections, I hope we will discuss the mystic 'pending' status of our club, potential new sites, set up regular meetings, potential rallycross, and have a good time as well!

In the (somewhat recent) past we have met at the country kitchen in belgrade.
Mike Wagner
2003 VW 20th AE GTI

JoeE
Drover

Postby JoeE » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:49 pm

Yup, the "mystic pending status" of the club will be a hot topic. Potential sites is always important, and we do need to figure out how to move forward with Rallycross, but for some reason i just don't see us having regular meetings, unless two meetings per year or so is considered regular. :)
The Country Kitchen does have a pretty good meeting area, and so does MacKenzie River Pizza in Belgrade.
Joe
1991 911 grey goober

DaveMk1
Lord

talking and eating

Postby DaveMk1 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:19 pm

I know how to both talk and eat . . in fact I can both talk and eat at the same time but my Mom tells me not to.

That coupled with the fact that I have a strong and mostly uninformed opinion makes me a great dinner companion.

Tell me where and when and I am there.

Dave
Dave K
2014 Westfield Mega S2000
Now on a diet and working on adding just a bit of muscle.

webmaster
Site Admin

Postby webmaster » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:09 am

JoeE wrote:i just don't see us having regular meetings, unless two meetings per year or so is considered regular. :)

I think two/yr would be fine for official biz, I spose I was thinking (hoping?) about the socializing meetings... Anyway we can chat about that at the next meeting ;)
Mike Wagner

2003 VW 20th AE GTI

Return to “Autocross 2003”