Search found 2647 matches

by DaveMk1
Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:24 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Index Event at the Commons
Replies: 8
Views: 193

Re: Index Event at the Commons

rtp.rick wrote:Hopefully the computer was found....

I've been looking for the results from The Commons event held last weekend.

H's & K's,
Rick Ruth


Results are posted RR -


dave
by DaveMk1
Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Index Event at the Commons
Replies: 8
Views: 193

Re: Index Event at the Commons

Do we know who has the laptop and the event results? Once they are posted I'll add the info into the big Index File and then ask Mike to post it for us.


dave
by DaveMk1
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:08 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Anaconda thank you -
Replies: 0
Views: 51

Anaconda thank you -

I wanted to give everyone a big "thank you" for an awesome weekend in Anaconda. Those who took the chance on a new venue were justly rewarded with a really fun time at a place that feels like it was made for Solo. The layout of the place works very well for us, there's zero issue with crow...
by DaveMk1
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:18 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda
Replies: 11
Views: 198

Re: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda

I touched base with Rob from Missoula this morning and asked if he knew if any of his drivers were talking about coming and he said he hadn't heard one way or the other.

dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:30 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda
Replies: 11
Views: 198

Re: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda

Mudge announced to all the other clubs last week. I am asking people to sign up if they think they might go but.... we wont have many. Its a fair bit of work for 6 or 8 of us to race. I really want to go through with the event to establish use of the site and demostrate that we arent hurting anythi...
by DaveMk1
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:22 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda
Replies: 11
Views: 198

Re: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda

mdlfCRXs wrote:Thanks Dave. You know how to reach Loren right?



Yep - I'll reach out and we'll get it done.

Are we on hold waiting for numbers to come up or are we pushing ahead regardless?

dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:01 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda
Replies: 11
Views: 198

Re: Need help hauling cones etc to Anaconda

Loren has offered to haul cones etc but needs to coordinate with someone at the van. He was hoping to get the equipment earlier in the week rather than last minute. Although we should wait and see how registration goes before committing to some gear shuttling. Can anyone work with Loren to get to t...
by DaveMk1
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:38 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Sunday July 1 MSU Bozeman event
Replies: 4
Views: 166

Re: Sunday July 1 MSU Bozeman event

A big thank you to everyone who attended the event. It went so very smooth and easy and that's a testament to everyone being on their game. Very cool. I'm really pleased with how the course worked out. Frankly I was a bit skeptical that we could have fun on the small lot but, at the risk of patting ...
by DaveMk1
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:05 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Sunday July 1 MSU Bozeman event
Replies: 4
Views: 166

Re: Sunday July 1 MSU Bozeman event

Do we have a plan in place to get the van to the site?

dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:15 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Mt Challenge 5 & 6 July 14-15
Replies: 5
Views: 185

Re: Mt Challenge 5 & 6 July 14-15

I'll be happy to do waivers -

dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:35 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Mt Challenge 3-4
Replies: 1
Views: 114

Re: Mt Challenge 3-4

Life is racing and all else is waiting....and so we will have to wait I guess.

dave
by DaveMk1
Thu May 17, 2018 10:53 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Need race shoes?
Replies: 0
Views: 106

Need race shoes?

I thought I'd share this just in case anyone else would like some narrow race shoes. Puma Speedcats are on sale for $30 shipped. I understand they run small so plan on ordering up 1/2 to one full size. Follow the link - https://us.puma.com/en/us/search?q=drift&affID=43737&mktID=AFF%3A43737%3...
by DaveMk1
Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: CLUB SHIRTS LIMITED TIME ORDER!
Replies: 2
Views: 164

Re: CLUB SHIRTS LIMITED TIME ORDER!

Thanks for setting this up James....I just placed my order.

dave
by DaveMk1
Mon May 14, 2018 9:01 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: The Commons 6-2-18
Replies: 4
Views: 186

Re: The Commons 6-2-18

Hey Mel - thanks for the reminder.

I'll be happy to work up a course design and set the cones.


dave
by DaveMk1
Thu May 10, 2018 3:19 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: LIVINGSTON MAY 12 CANCELLED
Replies: 8
Views: 458

Re: LIVINGSTON MAY 12 CANCELLED

It looks like maybe our online reg system didn't get the message and more people have signed up for Livingston.

dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Timing Boards---Attention WILL
Replies: 3
Views: 205

Re: Timing Boards---Attention WILL

Awesome - it sounds like we are covered one way or the other.

Thanks Mel and Will.

dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:16 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Timing Boards---Attention WILL
Replies: 3
Views: 205

Re: Timing Boards---Attention WILL

Cool.

That looks to be much smaller than what we have been using. Do you think it's big enough to get all the drivers (50ish) and all the runs (10ish) on?


dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:05 am
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Club meeting Monday April 16
Replies: 7
Views: 324

Re: Club meeting Monday April 16

Yep....I'll be happy to set local courses.

dave
by DaveMk1
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:00 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Club meeting Monday April 16
Replies: 7
Views: 324

Re: Club meeting Monday April 16

Due to my travel schedule it looks pretty iffy for my being able to make the meeting on Monday. If anyone has any questions for me get in touch and I'll do my best to get you answers.

dave
by DaveMk1
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:39 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Club preseason meeting
Replies: 2
Views: 220

Re: Club preseason meeting

I seem to recall that the Commons had a meeting room for the public to use.

dave
by DaveMk1
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:29 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: Auto X Livingston Mission Field
Replies: 6
Views: 388

Re: Auto X Livingston Mission Field

I can do that!.

dave
by DaveMk1
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: New new venue for one time only, this year
Replies: 1
Views: 349

Re: New new venue for one time only, this year

Cool - thanks JR.


dave
by DaveMk1
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:18 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: EVO Phase 1 school info
Replies: 8
Views: 649

Re: EVO Phase 1 school info

EVO school will drop your times more than any power upgrades ever will. It's the real deal.

dave
by DaveMk1
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:12 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: 2017 Club Party/Dinner and Awards Presentation February 8
Replies: 2
Views: 351

Re: 2017 Club Party/Dinner and Awards Presentation February 8

mdlfCRXs wrote:Don't forget the club hosted Awards Dinner and Winter Party this Thursday February 8 at 6:00 pm at MAP Brewing.



Finally a chance to wear my new party outfit!


dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:00 pm
Forum: Solo 2018
Topic: 2018 plans
Replies: 2
Views: 393

Re: 2018 plans

Awesome - thanks James.

And thanks to the Bros Papallo for stepping up to do some coaching. You guys rock.



dave
by DaveMk1
Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Club meeting Tuesday December 19
Replies: 2
Views: 326

Re: Club meeting Tuesday December 19

What club awards do we want to make nominations for?

dave
by DaveMk1
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 pm
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: 2018 PAX -
Replies: 1
Views: 387

2018 PAX -

So the pax for 2018 is out. It looks like many of our local drivers got easier numbers. Who out there was tougher ones?

dave

http://solotime.info/pax/rtp2018.html

Screen shot 2017-11-16 at 2.06.53 PM.png
Screen shot 2017-11-16 at 2.06.53 PM.png (94.04 KiB) Viewed 387 times
by DaveMk1
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:02 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: 2018 Nomination of officers is open
Replies: 3
Views: 399

Re: 2018 Nomination of officers is open

Should we have a fall meeting? I think we usually have one in November and I always like it but don't know how other feel.


dave
by DaveMk1
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:06 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: 2018 Nomination of officers is open
Replies: 3
Views: 399

Re: 2018 Nomination of officers is open

I don't know if it's kosher or not but I would like to nominate Mr. James Papallo for the Novice Coach position. James is a very good communicator, has huge enthusiasm for the sport, know how to really drive, and loves to see others improve. It's hard to picture anyone more suited to the job of Novi...
by DaveMk1
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:05 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Season Fall Finale Helena Sept 30 Oct 1
Replies: 13
Views: 1056

Re: Season Fall Finale Helena Sept 30 Oct 1

Thanks a lot. H's & K's, Rick Ruth Hey Rick - I just recognized your name and have a quick question for you.......do you use results from little clubs like ours to help determine the PAX factors? If so about how many local clubs do you monitor. Thanks for doing the work - we all appreciate it. ...
by DaveMk1
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:42 pm
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Season Fall Finale Helena Sept 30 Oct 1
Replies: 13
Views: 1056

Re: Season Fall Finale Helena Sept 30 Oct 1

Hey Rick -

The rest of life intervened and delayed getting them posted. I'm told they will be up shortly.

dave
by DaveMk1
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:56 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Montana Challenge Series Final Results 2017
Replies: 1
Views: 309

Re: Montana Challenge Series Final Results 2017

Very cool - thanks for putting up the info.

dave
by DaveMk1
Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:01 pm
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Cardinal event Sept 10 has been CANCELLED
Replies: 1
Views: 317

Re: Cardinal event Sept 10 has been CANCELLED

Yes - The good folks at Cardinal Distributing have been having issues with some drivers cutting through the lot at unsafe speeds during the week endangering employees so they installed a speed bump...and I can't blame them. We spoke to a gentleman from the business just an hour ago and they are open...
by DaveMk1
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Double header weekend 2017 -
Replies: 0
Views: 351

Double header weekend 2017 -

This coming weekend features a double header with two days of racing in Bozeman and we hope you all can come for either or both days. Saturday will be our annual "Index Event". The SWMT SCCA has been hosting the Index Event at the Commons in Bozeman every year since 2012 and it's the highl...
by DaveMk1
Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:58 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Cardinal Sept 10
Replies: 7
Views: 749

Re: Cardinal Sept 10

I'd be happy to drop some cones to drive around - thanks for asking.

dave
by DaveMk1
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:59 pm
Forum: Classifieds
Topic: 2103 Subaru BRZ
Replies: 3
Views: 576

Re: 2103 Subaru BRZ

Mel Kuipers wrote:ok...I want to keep up with Mudge....I will give her a call....


Hell Yeah!

dave
by DaveMk1
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:54 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Cardinal Event July 30
Replies: 5
Views: 598

Re: Cardinal Event July 30

Will do - see you Sunday Mel.

dave
by DaveMk1
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:53 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: Cardinal Event July 30
Replies: 5
Views: 598

Re: Cardinal Event July 30

Yo Mel -

No need to make the trip into Bozeman........Joe and I have plans to move the van Saturday morning and ribbon off the gravel area at that time.

Dave
by DaveMk1
Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:28 am
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: July 1 at the Commons---Officials needed
Replies: 14
Views: 1160

Re: July 1 at the Commons---Officials needed

Yo Mudge -

I want to help with the van and i have a very full day. If you can set a time when you can do the deed that would help me plan my day.

dave
by DaveMk1
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 pm
Forum: Solo 2017
Topic: July 1 at the Commons---Officials needed
Replies: 14
Views: 1160

Re: July 1 at the Commons---Officials needed

Do we have timing covered for this event? I suspect Joe might not come and know Alex will not be there and hope we are covered.

dave

Go to advanced search